Synthesizer V Editor (Build 015)
Easily create projects with multi-track vocals in the standalone editor or connect the editor to a DAW (digital audio workstation) software via VST interface. Since the release of Technical Preview version in August 2018, the synthesis engine has been continuously improved, leading to more crispy voices and less distortion. Numerous new features are also introduced to the graphical interface, opening up new possibilities for your upcoming project. For the complete list of changes, please view the release notes.
Also distributed with the editor are dark and bright color scheme configurations, 12 presets for glottal effects and a demo project.
* VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
|Processor||Intel Core processor or AMD equivalents|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 or above (32/64 bit)|
Ubuntu 16.04 or above (64 bit)
|Disk Space||500 MB (with one voice database installed)|
Purchase a License
Get your permanent license for 79 USD from retailers.
* Taxes may apply.
- Japanese female voice, rebuilt from her UTAU version (originally by Yuzuri).
- Her favorite things are stars and the moon, as well as frilly clothing.
- Visit Renri's official website for more information.
* The current release is a demo version that's still being worked upon and is not rated for production yet.
Illust: kgr (@egerik_k_)transparent image for PV usage (3.7 MB)